Disclaimer

As I go to counseling and talk to my family and friends, the truth of things that have happened to me or that I have done will come out. Some will be graphic, others sad, some might just be angering for others. For all this I am sorry, but it needs to come out so that people can understand where my depression and anger come from. There for I do want to apologize a head of time and please don't be afraid to comment or leave your thoughts on my Blog. Thank You.

Need Immediate Help?

If you are having thoughts of death or suicide, call 1–800–273–8255 (TALK), or if you need immediate assistance, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room
"Who then can so softly bind up the wound of another as he who has felt the same wound himself" ~~Thomas Jefferson.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Relapse? I think not!

Surely no one thought a few bad days was going to stop me, did they? LOL. Well my family sure as hell thought so and were beginning to get concerned and crabby with me. I'm a stronger person then that and I refuse to allow this "illness" get the better of me as I have for many many years.

Since I last wrote, school has ended. I am so proud of myself for the grade I got in English Composition that how can I let little things like money get to me? (LOL. Ok we all know money isn't a little thing) But I'm a survivor and always have been. Back to english, I rocked this quarter! I had every intention of dropping English class, but I kept going with it and I feared the worst as I always got a D growing up. I pulled through the quarter with a B average! See! Proud of myself!

An amazing opportunity may have just landed in my lap. Due to me being a P2P for NAMI many people have found out about me and the different work I have done and are very impressed. This is what I'm hearing from my boss, who has yet to work me, but I know a day will come when I am working more then I should be. LOL. I can't wait! Back to this new opportunity; someone from UNC contacted me and asked about volunteering and volunteers, I of course am saying yes, but we shall see if I am one of the chosen few.

I have had a fun day so far, I got out and washed my truck, while I was at it decided to give all 3 dogs a bath, and mowed their pen. Pretty productive if I do say so. Oh and I dealt with grandma. LOL.

I have noticed that I haven't done a gratitude list in a while so I feel it's time for one.

1) I am grateful to UNC and the hopeful volunteer position
2) I am grateful to MYSELF for the strength I possess not to harm myself or be admitted.
3) I am grateful for the great job I did in school this quarter
4) I am grateful to the people who stick by me, because they can
5) I am grateful for the little things in life that make me smile.

Have an awesome Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Mental Health Month Blog Day Badge