Disclaimer

As I go to counseling and talk to my family and friends, the truth of things that have happened to me or that I have done will come out. Some will be graphic, others sad, some might just be angering for others. For all this I am sorry, but it needs to come out so that people can understand where my depression and anger come from. There for I do want to apologize a head of time and please don't be afraid to comment or leave your thoughts on my Blog. Thank You.

Need Immediate Help?

If you are having thoughts of death or suicide, call 1–800–273–8255 (TALK), or if you need immediate assistance, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room
"Who then can so softly bind up the wound of another as he who has felt the same wound himself" ~~Thomas Jefferson.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Depression

Today is a depressed day. I can't fight it off for the life of me. I'm broke, basically homeless, no job, morbidly obese, everything I try turns to shit and doesn't make me a cent, and tomorrow I have group counseling which I hate to no end. It always seems like I am in a negative mood no matter how much I try to stay out of it.


A dear dear friend tried to give me words of encouragement to say to myself often and I have tried them, they just don't seem to push through to the surface. There isn't a bright spot in my day and it all plays down to many things. I want to self mutilate, but at this point have stopped myself from doing just that. I have no idea why I have stopped myself, but I have and for the time being that is a good sign for me. My life has become harder then I need it to be and I am the one who has made it this way for myself. I see people smiling, laughing, and carrying on in wonderful moods and all I want to do is smack the shit out of them, however, I resist. 


What the fuck is wrong with me? Is it my Bipolar Disorder acting up? Are these my true feelings and emotions? Could it be the Borderline Personality Disorder kicking itself into high gear? I'm dieing here and I can't find a middle ground. Way to many thoughts running through my head, thoughts that shouldn't be there but are and won't go away.


I'm tired of all this shit and want so much better for myself. My mom walked out the door this morning saying, "trust in the Lord and he will provide". How can I trust in someone who has shown me nothing but ugly things in my life? Trust me when I say there is quite a bit I had no control over!


I'm lost and I hate it!

No comments:

Mental Health Month Blog Day Badge