Disclaimer

As I go to counseling and talk to my family and friends, the truth of things that have happened to me or that I have done will come out. Some will be graphic, others sad, some might just be angering for others. For all this I am sorry, but it needs to come out so that people can understand where my depression and anger come from. There for I do want to apologize a head of time and please don't be afraid to comment or leave your thoughts on my Blog. Thank You.

Need Immediate Help?

If you are having thoughts of death or suicide, call 1–800–273–8255 (TALK), or if you need immediate assistance, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room
"Who then can so softly bind up the wound of another as he who has felt the same wound himself" ~~Thomas Jefferson.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Mental Health Testing

The Borderline Personality Disorder Survival Guide

I though, just maybe that I would go to this website and work on some of the tests they had for free, as I am always looking for these kind of damn things. LOL. After I got the answers to this test though, I realized I was angry at myself for taking it and had no clue as to why.

Here are my results:

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid
||||||||||||
46%
Schizoid
||||||||||||||||||
74%
Schizotypal
||||||||||||
46%
Antisocial
||||||||||||||
54%
Borderline
||||||||||||||||||||
82%
Histrionic
||||||||||||||
54%
Narcissistic
||||
14%
Avoidant
||||||||||||
46%
Dependent
||||||||||||
42%
Obsessive-Compulsive
||||||||||||
42%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

Gee don't I feel better now that I know whats wrong with me. LOL. Maybe now we can all sleep better at night knowing I have all these issues with myself. I think I'm going to go and take more of these tests and see if they come up with the same answers. LOL.

Yes I am in smart-ass, manic mode after being fogged or zoned out all damn day!

Next Test Results:

Big Five Test Results
Extroversion (40%) moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Accommodation (80%) high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).
Orderliness (52%) medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.
Emotional Stability (32%) moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Inquisitiveness (22%) low which suggests you are overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense too often of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.
Take Free Big Five Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Oh Oh can I do another one, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. LOL

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (50%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (46%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com

I already knew this damn it. I want new information please! I guess I could lie on these things, but then that would take all the fun out of bitching at myself. LOL

Oh lets do, hum, 2 more.

Global Personality Test Results
Stability (26%) low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Orderliness (50%) medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.
Extraversion (33%) moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.
Take Free Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


So the test proved to be close to some of the other test answers. Maybe it isn't bullshit like I thought. I think this is all I will do tonight. LOL. After all, I can't sleep so I think I will go find some good trouble to waste all this energy on. Actually I know I won't go find trouble, I'll probably just sit here and read the DBT Training papers I printed off today.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Mental Health Month Blog Day Badge