Disclaimer

As I go to counseling and talk to my family and friends, the truth of things that have happened to me or that I have done will come out. Some will be graphic, others sad, some might just be angering for others. For all this I am sorry, but it needs to come out so that people can understand where my depression and anger come from. There for I do want to apologize a head of time and please don't be afraid to comment or leave your thoughts on my Blog. Thank You.

Need Immediate Help?

If you are having thoughts of death or suicide, call 1–800–273–8255 (TALK), or if you need immediate assistance, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room
"Who then can so softly bind up the wound of another as he who has felt the same wound himself" ~~Thomas Jefferson.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Sidetracked

I am sitting here drinking a cup of Spiced Gingerbread Decaffinated Tea and all I want to do is write. Wait a minute, did I just say decaffinated? Holy Hell, no wonder I can't function in the damn morning. LOL. No in all actualaulity I am a morning person. I'm just not functioning due to these damn psych medicines. Can I blame everything on the psych medicine now? Can I can I?

Ok so like I said, all I want to do is write today. I have 3 topics off the top of my head that I want to discuss and BAM, they are gone, as are the parts I had written out in my mind. Now at this point aren't I supposed to be using some of that DBT Group stuff to get my mind back on track? Sure I am, but guess what, I don't remember any of it. SO how does that work again? Oh yea, it doesn't! LOL

Cutting: Understanding and Overcoming Self-Mutilation

But no, I am side tracked AGAIN! Everyday I look up and shout, "why me lord". This time last year, my world was 95% perfect. This year it's 95% hell. How could things go so wrong so fast? I'll tell you how! I got side tracked is how!

Can I just blame someone else for everything? Nope I can't. I have to find my strength. I am after all a strong person whom everyone relay's on. I can't fail even if fail is a Master word in my vocabulary. I have to move forward and fast or I will be done for. In all actuality, I'm scared. I'm scared of what my Bipolar is doing to me. Unlike most, I am so grateful that I don't have the episodes that are so bad that they are hospitalized, but does that make my Bipolar any less off then theirs? No it doesn't! It just means I have mine more under control then most do.

Bipolar Disorder for Dummies

I am very grateful for that fact to. I function well, don't end up in the hospital, but I do self mutilate to no end. Another thing that plays in to all this; I refuse to go to the hospital due to no insurance, which may be a bad thing since everyone says going to the hospital is one sure fire way of getting Disability. So I don't know, nor do I have the answers.

Side note: I think I write better and am more organized when in Depressed Mode. LOL. Manic mode, like today, just places me all over the map, or someone is playing a cruel cruel joke on me today. LOL.

No comments:

Mental Health Month Blog Day Badge