Disclaimer

As I go to counseling and talk to my family and friends, the truth of things that have happened to me or that I have done will come out. Some will be graphic, others sad, some might just be angering for others. For all this I am sorry, but it needs to come out so that people can understand where my depression and anger come from. There for I do want to apologize a head of time and please don't be afraid to comment or leave your thoughts on my Blog. Thank You.

Need Immediate Help?

If you are having thoughts of death or suicide, call 1–800–273–8255 (TALK), or if you need immediate assistance, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room
"Who then can so softly bind up the wound of another as he who has felt the same wound himself" ~~Thomas Jefferson.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Forcing one's self

Today I think I will force myself off the computer and out to work in the yard with my pup. I find I have to do this often! Force myself that is. I don't mind though as it seems to get me out and about to doing things, but it also makes me think of the black cloud hanging in my head waiting to burst since things have been going so good lately.

Talked to my son friday night and he seems to have better things to do then to talk to his mother (mind you he is 20 years old). LOL. That highly depressed me (and I have been in this funk all weekend) as I can see him headed down my road at some point.

Oh well, off to work in the yard before I talk myself out of it. LOL

BTW, do you all think that I should change the name of this blog to something more upbeat or do you think the name says it all since I am back and forth between the good and the evil? LOL. Let me know please.

MORE LATER!!!! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...

1 comment:

perphila said...

It's your blog...:) You can call it Funky Train if you want! Chose what make you comfortable.

Adult children get their own lives, get busy and forget what a phone is for. I don't talk to my mom very much but I don't love her any less. In fact I feel guilty a lot I don't talk to her more. Then again she reads my blog and never comments! lol At least she knows what I am up to.

Cheer up....:)

Mental Health Month Blog Day Badge