Disclaimer

As I go to counseling and talk to my family and friends, the truth of things that have happened to me or that I have done will come out. Some will be graphic, others sad, some might just be angering for others. For all this I am sorry, but it needs to come out so that people can understand where my depression and anger come from. There for I do want to apologize a head of time and please don't be afraid to comment or leave your thoughts on my Blog. Thank You.

Need Immediate Help?

If you are having thoughts of death or suicide, call 1–800–273–8255 (TALK), or if you need immediate assistance, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room
"Who then can so softly bind up the wound of another as he who has felt the same wound himself" ~~Thomas Jefferson.

Friday, June 11, 2010

The 7 C's of Success

My step-dad went to a United Methodist Convention here in NC over the last 2 days and I guess thought of me when he saw this card with the 7 C's of Success on it. Thought I would share it since it seems to feel right at home here on my blog.

1) A clear CONCEPTION of what we want, a vivid vision, a goal clearly imagined.

2) A strong CONFIDENCE that we can obtain that goal.

3) A focused CONCENTRATION on what it takes to reach the goal.

4) A stubborn CONSISTENCY in pursuing our vision.

5) An emotional COMMITMENT to the importance of what we are doing.

6) A good CHARACTER to guide us and keep us on a proper course.

7) A CAPACITY TO ENJOY the process along the way.

Have a great weekend everyone and find something to smile about! Oh btw, a dear friend of mine has started her own blog, inspired by me (her words, not mine), it is so nice to know that I can and have inspired someone else. Thank You Ms. P! Love yea....

This is crunch time for school, so don't be surprised if you don't get another blog of mine for another week as I have SO much to tell everyone....

1 comment:

IDEAS said...

They are quite wonderful ways of viewing our day-to-day lives. Really we should be living by these 7 C's to guide us on our way.

Thank you for sharing these.

Alyssa
http://discodisabilityconversations.blogspot.com/

Mental Health Month Blog Day Badge