Disclaimer

As I go to counseling and talk to my family and friends, the truth of things that have happened to me or that I have done will come out. Some will be graphic, others sad, some might just be angering for others. For all this I am sorry, but it needs to come out so that people can understand where my depression and anger come from. There for I do want to apologize a head of time and please don't be afraid to comment or leave your thoughts on my Blog. Thank You.

Need Immediate Help?

If you are having thoughts of death or suicide, call 1–800–273–8255 (TALK), or if you need immediate assistance, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room
"Who then can so softly bind up the wound of another as he who has felt the same wound himself" ~~Thomas Jefferson.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Grateful Things

Yes I know I haven't been posting regularly like I said I would. However I do have a good excuse. LOL. My grandmother fell and broke her pelvis. She is 84 years old so we all know this going to be fun!

Anyway since I have to run to the Psych Doctors right now, I'll keep this short till later as I do have much to say today.

1) I am grateful for the fact that I was able to wake up another day and get out of bed.

2) I am grateful for friends who are caring and supportive even if I have never met them in person.

3) I am grateful for the new life born into our family last night to my Cousin.

4) I am grateful that I am able to get in my truck and drive when I need a break.

5) I am grateful for the person who adds the money to my foodstamp card so that I am able to eat another day. LOL

I think those are pretty awesome ones today if I do say so. Of course I might have more later after I go see the Psych Doctor, but only time will tell. LOL

No comments:

Mental Health Month Blog Day Badge