Disclaimer

As I go to counseling and talk to my family and friends, the truth of things that have happened to me or that I have done will come out. Some will be graphic, others sad, some might just be angering for others. For all this I am sorry, but it needs to come out so that people can understand where my depression and anger come from. There for I do want to apologize a head of time and please don't be afraid to comment or leave your thoughts on my Blog. Thank You.

Need Immediate Help?

If you are having thoughts of death or suicide, call 1–800–273–8255 (TALK), or if you need immediate assistance, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room
"Who then can so softly bind up the wound of another as he who has felt the same wound himself" ~~Thomas Jefferson.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Things I'm Greatful For

These are things that I am great full for today. I am going to try a new approach to making sure my self healing is complete. While most of my posts will still be negative more then likely, I have vowed to start fresh and move myself forward. I WILL find my sanity again!

1) My dear friends and the ones I make on a daily basis. Without them I think I would lose my sanity.
2) The ability to wake up and enjoy each new day as best as I can.
3) My Bipolar. Without it I think my life would be dull.
4) My son. While he maybe like me more and more each day, he isn't struggling to find the goodness in himself.
5) My ability to change things if I so desire.

I think 5 a day is a good start!

No comments:

Mental Health Month Blog Day Badge