Disclaimer

As I go to counseling and talk to my family and friends, the truth of things that have happened to me or that I have done will come out. Some will be graphic, others sad, some might just be angering for others. For all this I am sorry, but it needs to come out so that people can understand where my depression and anger come from. There for I do want to apologize a head of time and please don't be afraid to comment or leave your thoughts on my Blog. Thank You.

Need Immediate Help?

If you are having thoughts of death or suicide, call 1–800–273–8255 (TALK), or if you need immediate assistance, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room
"Who then can so softly bind up the wound of another as he who has felt the same wound himself" ~~Thomas Jefferson.

Monday, April 5, 2010

New Day; New Chances

Well I think I woke up on the right side of the bed. LOL. Still feeling depressed, but have decided I'm not going to let it get to me like I did yesterday, at least TRY not to! I did manage to calm my need last night to cut by not cutting and as you can tell since I'm here to write this I didn't commit suicide. Don't ask me what helped me get through the night because I couldn't even tell you. Maybe it was shear will power, who knows. Maybe it was the sweet puppy who laid in bed watching TV with me, then kicked me in the gut when he rolled over. LOL. Could be that all the dogs tried to sleep in my room last night so I felt comfortable and safe, but anyway I made it through the night and that's all that matters.

I do know I have to find a way to prevent the massive bawling attack I had the last time I took my laptop to the pawn shop. That will come later today.

So I guess I will end this now and hopefully I'll be on later to write more....

Till then I hope everyone has a GREAT day!

No comments:

Mental Health Month Blog Day Badge