Disclaimer

As I go to counseling and talk to my family and friends, the truth of things that have happened to me or that I have done will come out. Some will be graphic, others sad, some might just be angering for others. For all this I am sorry, but it needs to come out so that people can understand where my depression and anger come from. There for I do want to apologize a head of time and please don't be afraid to comment or leave your thoughts on my Blog. Thank You.

Need Immediate Help?

If you are having thoughts of death or suicide, call 1–800–273–8255 (TALK), or if you need immediate assistance, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room
"Who then can so softly bind up the wound of another as he who has felt the same wound himself" ~~Thomas Jefferson.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The crazy inside my head

As a person with Bipolar and Borderline Personality Disorder, I am often confused as to which disorder is running my mind being as there is very little difference in the 2 of them. I once asked a Psychiatrist what the difference was between the two and the only answer he could give me was "one fell over the borderline". I left just as confused as I am today.

A few things I do know:


  1. I stay with men that I eventually start hating and aren't good for me.
  2. I leave or lie those who treat me the best, thinking I am not good enough for them. 
  3. I self destruct when I see things aren't going as good as I am trying to make them.
  4. I come down on myself very very hard, even though I know I shouldn't or didn't have a reason to.
On subject #1, I feel bad for the guys I am with when I truly don't want to be with them. I take pity on them and keep them around, leading them or controlling them. I wish I wasn't this way but I really don't know how to tell them to fuck off and find their own damn life and stop making mine miserable. Damn, I think I just found the way to say it. LOL. Nah, that's just to mean and deep down I know that isn't me anymore.  But I am finding that I have a desire to be open and honest with them and get the bad out of my life  in order for me to grow and move on. But damn it, why can't I say this!

Why in the hell do I allow my mind to control my actions? I can't stand this!

*** From 2011 and never published, till now.

No comments:

Mental Health Month Blog Day Badge